Thursday, October 18, 2007

Guild Wars Eye of the North




Some work from the recent expansion. I wish I could show my current work, but it'll have to wait.

I'm super duper jazzed with the blog right now. After my last pencil sketches (which are incredibly bad the more I look at them) I've had some amazing artist posting and commenting on my blog. I think a big part of it is John Nevarez hooking me up with a link on his blog. I've had some of my favorite artists stop by and say very positive things. It's like being invited to the cool kids lunch table in school. It's come at a good time too.

I was feeling hopeless again. Art's like the girlfriend you love but that constantly hurts you. You're never good enough for her, but when she smiles, or you're together, there's nothing better in the world.

4 comments:

Imranul Haque said...

Awesome work!
discovered your blog from "John Nevarez's blog".
i'll be watching your blog :)

Matt Berger said...

Hot hot hot! Luv it! Really like the end bit relating art to a girlfriend. So true. :)

paac said...

Dude the middle one is awesome. Really good stuff.

Anonymous said...

Now you can add philosopher and poet to your "artist" title. Nice work.